Total Equipment Training – Crane Management
Learn how to avoid hazards during crane operation and to do your job efficiently and effectively. This course is for any supervisory personnel such as a Foreman, Site Supervisor, Facility Manager and Safety Director.
- Crane components and terminology
- Crane setup
- Understanding and using load charts
- Lift considerations
- Determining crane operator qualification
- Operator responsibilities-inspection
- Define critical parts of the crane
- Lifting personnel
- Mock critical lift meeting with worksheets and calculations
- Critical lift safety awareness topics
- Daily and monthly inspection information
- Unsafe conditions and deficiencies
- Lift capacity reductions
- Hand signals and signal person
- Proper crane selection for the job
- Crane operator manual
Interested in Crane Management Training?
Contact us today or give our office a call at (610) 321-2679 and our knowledgeable staff will provide you with the information you need and tailor a program to fit your needs and meet OSHA requirements.