Total Equipment Training – Overhead Crane Operator Training
Learn the procedures to run your overhead cranes and hoists in this comprehensive course. Note: CCO Certification Available.
- Applicable OSHA and ASME/ANSI rules and regulations
- Pre-operation inspection
- Modes of operation
- Wire rope construction, design factors, uses and inspection
- Crane work areas
- Gross and net capacity
- When and how to make deductions
- Factors that reduce capacity
- Knowing and understanding hand signals
- Operator and rigger responsibilities
- Site conditions and inspection
- Lift problems
Interested in Overhead Crane Operator Training?
Contact us today or give our office a call at (610) 321-2679 and our knowledgeable staff will provide you with the information you need and tailor a program to fit your needs and meet OSHA requirements.