Total Equipment Training – Material Handler Training
Lift, carry, push or pull-but do it safely. Learn the right and wrong way to handle materials on a construction site.
- Cause of accidents and prevention
- Pre-use inspection
- Operator responsibilities
- Basic principles of the power unit and its systems
- Controls and preparation for travel
- Operating procedures
- Stockpiling, truck loading
- Safety requirements
- Post-use inspection
- Shut Down
- Hands-on performance testing
- Securing the machine
Interested in Material Handlers Training?
Contact us today or give our office a call at (610) 321-2679 and our knowledgeable staff will provide you with the information you need and tailor a program to fit your needs and your requirements.