Mobile Crane Online Study Guides for CCO Certification
Mobile Crane Certification Manual For Exams
|Mobile Crane Certification Manual for Exams Hard Copy Book
(General Knowledge) — $99
Core Exam Study Guide for CCO Certification
|Core Exam Study Guide for CCO Certification – Digital Download
(General Knowledge) — $89
Specialty Prep Practice Exams for CCO Certification
|Fixed Cab (TSS) Telescopic Boom Crane - CCO Generic — $35|
|Swing Cab (TLL) Telescopic Boom Crane – CCO Generic — $35|
|Fixed Cab (TSS) - Shuttlelift - general study pack — $28|
|Fixed Cab (TSS) - Manitex - general study pack — $28|
|Swing Cab (TLL) - Grove - general study pack — $28|
|Swing Cab (TLL) - Linkbelt - general study pack — $28|
Don’t wait! Get yours today!
CCO Mobile Crane Operator Exam (Written)
We are pleased to provide affordable and effective training options to help you successfully prepare for the CCO Mobile Crane Operator Written Exams. Our study materials for CCO exam prep come in a digital PDF format to download, as well as a hard copy version.
The Mobile Crane Operator CCO Written Exam consists of two parts in total.
- The Core Exam – 90 question exam on general knowledge of crane operation
- Specialty Exams – 26 question exam on crane types (fixed cab and/or swing cab) load charts.
Note: Candidates will need to choose one fixed and/or one swing cab option.
CCO Mobile Crane Operator Certification
Total Equipment Training, in compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1400, offers mobile crane certification training through the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (CCO) organization. The CCO certification is widely recognized by states and is often the preferred licensing option.
This certification is mandatory for crane operators in industries such as construction, with varying state-specific criteria for licensing. Our CCO Crane Certification classroom training includes the core exam, specialty knowledge, and load charts. This comprehensive program covers 4 key domains:
- Site focuses on understanding supporting surface capacity, proper use of equipment like mats, blocking, cribbing, and hazards like electric power lines.
- Operations delves into federal regulations, safety standards, rigging methods, and crane operation best practices.
- Technical Knowledge covers crane terminology, attachments, wire ropes, and load handling specifics.
- Load Charts explores load chart terminology and reading for specific specialties.
Practical training encompasses tasks such as pre-operational inspections and safe shutdown procedures, which are evaluated in the real-world crane operation skills assessment during the practical exam.