Total Equipment Training – CDL Prep
Don’t depend on your driving experience alone. Prepare for your commercial driver’s license in the most effective manner possible.
- Paperwork needed to obtain your CDL, including medical requirements
- General knowledge (required)
- Air brake (required)
- Hazmat (optional)
- Combination vehicle (optional)
- Passenger and tanker (optional)
- Foul weather
- Truck fires
- Sample tests and how to pass them
- Vehicle inspection according to D.O.T. regulations
- What happens at a roadside inspection with do’s and don’ts if you are stopped
- Proper cargo loading and shipping procedures
- A replica of a DMV Test Course will be used for hands-on practice
- Over the road practice done one-on-one with the Trainer
Interested in Commercial Driver’s License Prep?
Contact us today or give our office a call at (610) 321-2679 and our knowledgeable staff will provide you with the information you need and tailor a program to fit your needs and requirements.